- Chopped spinach-3 cups
- Grated coconut- 1cup
- Green chilly-4
- Turmeric powder-2 pinch
- Black Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Chop onions and slice green chillies
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustards and add curry leaves
- Add spinach and salt saute until almost all the water from the spinach has gone.
- Now add the chopped onions, chillies, grated coconut, turmeric powder and cook covered for 10 min without adding any water. Stir occasionally.
- Make some space in the middle of the pan and crack the eggs and add black pepper powder. (or you can beat the eggs separately and add into the spinach mixture). Stir continuously and fry for some more time until it is dry(add 1more tsp oil if you want) and serve hot with rice.
It is a nice recipe for kids. You can avoid green chillies if you are preparing this for kids.