- Besan/Chick pea flour/Gram flour/kadalamaavu- 3tsp
- Water-6 tsp
- Green chilly -2
- Ginger-1/2 inch piece
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Finely chop onion, green chillies and ginger
- Dissolve the flour in water and break the lumps using a spoon
- Beat eggs and add above chopped items, flour dissolved in water,turmeric powder, salt, cilantro and curry leaves. Beat the mixture using an egg beater.
- Heat 1-2 tsp of oil in a non stick pan and pour the above prepared mixture into that. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 min in medium heat. Flip and cook the other side for 5 more min. Serve hot with rice.