preparation time: 10min max.
Pizza sauce-4 tsp
Mozzarella cheese- 1/3 cup
Chopped onion-2 tsp (optional)
Chopped bell pepper-2 tsp (optional)
- Microwave pepperoni slices for 30 sec to make crispy
- Spread one tsp of pizza sauce on one side of bread slices
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese (half amount) on two of the bread slices above the sauce coating
- Place slices of pepperoni above cheese
- Spread onion and bell pepper (optional)
- Add the remaining half of cheese and place the other bread slice
- Toast in sandwich maker for 2-3 min.
Sandwich is ready !
Quick and easy recipe for kids lunch box.