1. Boiled eggs-4 (halved)
4. Ginger-2 inch piece
5. Garlic-2 cloves
6. Green chilly-4
7. Chilly powder-2 tsp
8. Coriander powder-1tsp
9. Egg masala/ Chicken masala-2tsp
10. Black pepper powder-1/2 tsp
11. Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
14. coriander leaves(Cilantro)
15. Curry leaves
1. Boil the eggs and remove its shell. Cut the main ingredients as shown below
2) Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustards add curry leaves and add sliced green chillies, chopped ginger and garlic. Fry for 2-3 min. To this add sliced onions and fry in medium heat until it turn slight golden color.
3)Now add all the ingredients 7-11 and salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 min.
4)After this add chopped tomatoes and cook covered 5-10m in, until it turns a brownish red colored thick paste.
5)Finally add halved eggs and cook covered for 5 more min.
Spicy egg roast is ready, you can garnish with cilantro and it goes well with appam, rice, porotta, chappathi, tortilla or bread.
Note: Adjust the spiciness by reducing the amounts of chilly powder.