Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fried Corns

 It has been long since I posted some recipes to third kitchen. I was caught up with some stuff for my degree requirement and moreover not ready to get away from my indolence. 
Any way  finally I did give an attempt to crack that shell..... starting with a very easy "gap filler"--pan fried whole corns ..Yumm..

Ingredients and method:
Whole corns-2
Butter- melted -2 tsp
Salt
Lemon and Pepper powder-for sprinkling

Melt butter in a pan and fry the whole corns and sprinkle some salt. You can either swirl  the pan or turn the corns using a fork until all sides of the corn are light golden brown.
Stick in a pair of corn forks and serve by sprinkling with lemon-pepper powder (You can use any condiments/flavorings like garlic ,honey , paprika, according to your taste)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment