Kerala porotta -4, (medium sized, chopped)
Onion-1, medium ( chopped)
Tomato-1, medium ( chopped)
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Meat masala-1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustards and curry leaves followed by ginger garlic paste, onion and green chillies.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder and masala powder when onions are brown
- Saute for a while and add tomato and stir. Cook covered until it became a paste
- Add chopped porottas along with 1/4 cup of water and salt, stir and cook covered in medium heat for 5 min. Crack the egg in the middle of the pan and stir continuously until it is dry.
- Finally add cilantro and serve hot